Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Got Six Inches Last Night.........

 
of snow you perverts!!!
This was really exciting for us here in TN as we don't get snow very often. We usually don't get six inches either.




The weather forecast called for a "light dusting" or "minor accumulations". Needless to say, we were all ecstatic when we woke up to THIS today. I made sure to slip and fall right away. I was in the front yard taking this picture when I heard the phone ring. I ran inside and immediately slipped on the tile. The third time I slipped, I went down on my knees and broke my camera. Luckily, I was able to fix it.


 
Bear with me as I post these pics for posterity. 
Well, what should you do when you wake up with six unexpected inches....of snow you freaks!!!
Keri thought it would be great fun to make a giant snowball. Not a snowman mind you, a snowball which her and Melissa named Billy. (Don't ask cuz I don't know)

 
I should have uploaded this picture before the finished snowball. Oh well. We didn't have much to do today, so we decided to bake a cake. This is our first attempt at a Pineapple Upside Down cake. It turned out yummy. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend. Everything was smooth and quiet here. No problems or unexpected visitors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWEE that is a LOT of snow! And this late in winter - isnt that also strange?

Mental P Mama said...

I think I'm getting 16 inches. Just sayin';) maybe for the last time.

Merrie said...

Cake looks YUMMY! And I saw all the snow on the news this morning. I love that you live in TN. That's actually one of my dream to move to states. That and either Carolina. I'm ready for a change from CA, and have looked a lot at Brentwood, TN.

Farrell said...

what the??? and go figure - it's supposed to be 55 here tomorrow! (though it's COLD today. no snow though)
I need your email so I can respond when you leave comments:)
And yes I'm obsessed with crime shows but we walked to the next bar so I figured I would be okay:)

Susiewearsthepants said...

Ferrell-susiewrsthepants@aol.com