Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

A few things I forgot to mention:

1. Since I posted about Keri's constant ailments, they seem to have decreased. She has only had one "injury" this week that "hurt really bad".

2. The vomiting episode turned out to be little more than a few spots on her shirt. This after I pictured her sitting in the office with vomit covering her entire shirt.

3. Since we have been packing our lunches, I have been eating PB & J's for lunch every day. You would not believe how long my nails have gotten. These are my real nails, not acrylic:

It must be the protein in the peanut butter.

4. Melissa who refuses to believe that popping pimples is bad for you, now has an infected pimple. It's all green and repulsive looking.

5. I love my new cell phone! Love, love, love it. It has the full keyboard on the inside for text messaging, I'm sooo excited.






(Sorry they are so fuzzy, I'm a horrible photographer)


6. I bought Keri a shirt not realizing that she already had the same shirt at home. We exchanged it today, for a shirt that ended up not fitting. Keri wanted to try it on in the store. I said that surely we could tell if a shirt fit without trying it on. Wrong!Wrong!Wrong! Now we have to go back to the mall for the FOURTH time. All over a stupid shirt. I should really consider shopping online. Then if items don't fit I can simply mail them back.

7. Since typing number 1 we have a new injury. Keri went swimming and when I picked her up she said that she got chlorine in her mouth and now her throat "burns really bad".

1 comment:

Don Mills Diva said...

Your nails look fantastic - how do you keep them up so nice?!