Monday, January 26, 2009

Help!!!!

I have been to ask around. I have taken a liking to cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the weekends. My dilemma is that I don't have anything big enough to cook with. I end up taking forever to cook because I only have ONE pan that I use to cook the pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Is there some sort of fairly inexpensive griddle I can buy. I need something that will allow me to cook more than one pancake at a time. Seriously. It took forever for me to cook breakfast yesterday. Melissa informed me that I took too long. I informed her that if she doesn't like how long it takes to cook breakfast that she can make it herself next time.

4 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

at Christmas I got an electric griddle for 20. Right now with half off and clearence sales you might be able to find a large drying pan or grddle, don't forget your budget.

don't you have more than one frying pan? We've had all 4 burners going before messy but it works.

Astarte said...

We always use an electric griddle for things like that, as well as for grilled cheese, etc. The bacon doesn't work on there, but you can do six pancakes at a time. They're pretty cheap, too, and last a long time.

Fiona Picklebottom said...

I use an electric griddle. I think it was only $20 or so.

Mental P Mama said...

You can also cook the bacon in the oven on a cookie sheet....really easy and crisp!