Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't Let It Get You Down

I know I only have a few people that read my blog. I am also aware that my blogs lately are not particularly humorous or funny. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. But to get to the light, you have to go through the darkness. I don't want anyone to pity me. It's not about that. I hope that maybe if even one young person, or not so young person who is in trouble finds these blogs, maybe there will be something that will help them. The fact of the matter is I did make it through all these terrible things. So just hang in there with me. And if you know someone who might be in situations like I have blogged about, send them my way.

2 comments:

nananana07 said...

Hey Sweetie, Mom #2 Here. I knew you had been through some bad times but I did not know it was as bad as you had it. I wish I had been in your life then. I would have made sure you did not want for love. Well baby I am here now And will always love you as my own. You are my daughter.Love always Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't pity you, I admire your courage. So much for painfully shy
and timid