Friday, September 14, 2007

I Put On My Angry Eyes Today!

In my last post I invoked The Cone of Safety. I am going to re-invoke The Cone of Safety for today also. I don't know what is wrong with me, but everything is making me mad. It started yesterday. I was talking to one of my sisters(the one who is pregnant and paints and has two boys). She was telling me something and it just really made me mad. The more I thought about it the madder I got. I went home and talked to my other sister about it and got even madder.
The thing is, I am not one who is prone to a lot of bad, irritable moods. Actually it's not that I am in a bad mood, I am just finding that here lately it doesn't take much for my temper to flare up.

I thought I was O.K. until this morning when my boss asked me to do something. It made me mad. I don't know why. I realize that he is very busy this week and needs my help. Still once again I was mad. Later in the day someone asked me if we are going to throw a baby shower for my sister who already has two kids. This made me mad too. I have no idea why. Part of it is because I have heard that once you have one baby, you don't get any more showers. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. She had her last kid five years ago, so of course she doesn't have leftover baby stuff. Why should she not get a shower because of some stupid rule that some idiot made up? I reject this rule. I spit in the face of this rule. My sister WILL have a baby shower....so there! See, I have no idea what is wrong with me. Then my other sister who is pregnant calls me and is telling me about some financial difficulties that they are having and that my mother is out of cigarettes.

Now I know everyone has different priorities. My top priority is NOT to ensure that my mother has cigarettes to smoke. She has COPD. She doesn't need to smoke anyway. I don't know if this is some type of hormonal imbalance or some hidden stress that I don't even realize that I have. Maybe the stack of checks I had to write last night for the girls is getting to me. That's another thing. What in the world is up with all this money I have to give to the schools? Or more likely, my theory that I am a raving lunatic is being proven true time and time again. I would be leaning towards a good old fashioned diagnosis of PMS except that I don't have that anymore.(Please remember that I am still in The Cone of Safety and cannot be judged for my mad, crazy, ravings.) OH, and one more thing....have a nice day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try Yoga if that don't work try eating some yogurt