Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Secret Sister Association


Father forgive me for I have sinned. I went to lunch with two of my sisters. I didn't take my children/heathens with me. I enjoyed myself immensely, WITHOUT my children. I enjoyed the company of my three year old future nephew........without my children.



See how much fun we had......without my children.




Then Father, we went shopping for the new baby boy arriving in January. I had forgotten how much fun it is to shop for baby clothes.

See the joy and rapture on our faces.

Even Matty got in on the fun.


Here is a list of items I purchased for the new baby. Car seat/stroller combo, a couple of outfits, pacifiers, bottles, a diaper bag, baby washcloths...I have to stop there, I can't remember everything. Do you think I went a tad overboard? Maybe, but it sure was fun!(We have formed the Secret Sister Association. We have secret lunches that end up not being so secret. I think I will like this new family tradition)

So Father, forgive me for having a lovely time without my children, and for spending too much money, and for thinking that Matty is so darn cute.

1 comment:

HW said...

Just a wild guess here...but I take it you had a great time WITHOUT YOUR CHILDREN?

Not a thing wrong with that.