Monday, March 3, 2008

The Short Version Of The Story

I wrote an entire blog about my car buying experience. Then I posted the pictures and accidentally deleted almost the entire blog. Which means I have to start all over again. Let's pick up where I left off. I am going to shorten the story. My appointment was for 6:30 in the evening. I didn't end up needing the cancelled check. I don't know why. I think they must have let it slide. We sat at the dealership for about three hours. We spent most of that time waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. By the time it was time to actually sign the paperwork, I was so tired and befuddled that I could hardly think straight. I feebly signed the papers that were shoved in front of me without even looking at them. I am pretty sure I signed over one of my children, I'm just not sure which one. Just when I thought we were getting ready to leave, they send us into a waiting room so they could wash the car and fill it up with gas. I feel as though I deserve AT LEAST a tank of gas after sitting up there all that time. I just don't understand why they couldn't have been doing that while the paperwork was being signed. We left at 9:30 ish that night. The sad part is that everything was so hectic on Sunday that I really didn't even get a day to just enjoy the Rav4. My Sunday consisted of helping my sister a little, taking her shopping for party supplies, dropping her off, going back to my house, taking a shower, going back to my sister's house for a birthday party, loading up kids and taking them to Chuck E Cheese, loading up kids again and taking them home. So......that's the abbreviated version of the story, and here are some pictures. They look bad because it was almost dark when I took them. Sorry about that.









I

2 comments:

HW said...

OOOOOHH! AAAAAAAH! I like it.

But isn't it painful buying a car? Spending the money is bad enough, but they can never make it easy for you.

Glad you finally got it.

Susiewearsthepants said...

No they don't make it easy. I am so glad it's over. Maybe next I can tackle world hunger.